Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Planning, Planning, Planning!

First Things First

Are you subscribed yet? Look to the right of the page- There is a button that says Join Here. Click it and follow the instructions. This will allow you to see when there is a post made without having all the annoying texts/emails from me personally. You can unsubscribe at any time, but you won't want to :)

Also- If you want to contact me with ideas, dates that work for you, if you are interested in hosting, or if you are bored, I have set up an email for this web page: LadiesAllDay@gmail.com
I check it daily so I should be able to reply pretty quickly.

May- Vision Board

Alright! We locked down a date- May 18th at 11am. Plan on staying for about 2 hours. We can stay longer if needed/wanted. I've got the whole day cleared. :)
Once we get a head count I will set the location. If you have any friends that you want to bring please do! I want to have a large group! Even if you can't come, maybe they can? Pass out the web address so they can join us.

We are doing a Vision Board- Click Here and Scroll down to "Now What We Are Really Here For". You will need to bring supplies to share so start collecting now. Also, I'm asking that everyone bring at least 1 friend and be picture ready because I'm going to post about ya!

If you aren't able to come please use the email address to send me a picture of you and your vision board and a few lines about you. I will gladly add it to the web page.
(email: ladiesallday@gmail.com)

I'm so excited to see everyone!

June- Color Me Rad

Tierney is going to host the June event. I'm going to assist with putting everything on this page. She already has a group of ladies committed and again, we want as many as possible.

This is a 5k of colorful fun! You don't need to train or anything, lets just go and have fun! They even have places for volunteers to throw color on the runners! Whatever your cup of tea we want you there! We will meet before the race (at 7am) for pictures and I know there will be enough of us at all different paces to stick together with some of the group during the run- then we will meet back up at the end for more colorful pictures!
Click here to register Our team name is LADIES ALL DAY- last name registered is SWENSON. Be sure to enter the code ARTS for a 10% discount. It looks like these races sell out fast! Register ASAP so you don't miss out! Also the price goes up the longer you wait.
I'm all registered. Are you!?

To Those That Can't Make It
Go find a race in your area! The race is held all over the country and I'd love to see pictures of you and your team! If you just can't make it to a race paint your clothes and skin crazy colors and pretend you were there! I would LOVE to see pictures of that!

July
I am looking for someone to host this month. Patrice? I know you are itching to do your wood blocks! If anyone else wants to please contact me.

August- Should we skip this month? I feel like August is always super busy with weddings, end of summer vacations and school starting. If you want to get together lets do it! Wanna host? Contact me.

What I Need From You:
I would like some info about each of you reading today. Please email ladiesallday@gmail.com and let me know what you like to do in your spare time. REALLY- EMAIL ME! Or leave a comment if that's easier.

Thanks Ladies!

DADS!!
Are you supporting the mother of your kid(s)!? You can do this by getting together with other dad's this month! Please let me know if you want to so that I can get it put together with my husband. If not- you're on your own with the kids! Good luck with that! :)
 
Other Things To Do
There is an essential oils class on May 9th. It's $20 and includes the book of everything oils. Let me know if you are interested in going. I have the contact info. I wasn't planning on going, but if anyone wants to go I may reconsider. (I buy my oils from this lady- she is located in S. Jordan, Utah. Same stuff as competitors, but 1/4 of the price. Click here to get to her website)

Have you heard of this website? I'm super excited to do play dates with people in my area. I have a few friends signed up and I'm just learning about it. There is an app as well to make it easy to navigate. I am a member of the SLCParentsGuardians group. There are a lot of fun activities! Let me know if you join. I would love to go with people I know so I can meet people I don't. :)

Did you know that the Mummy exhibit ends in May? If you want to go make sure you do before the 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment