Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wood Blocking October 4th 2pm

WOOD BLOCKING PARTY!

It's set! We will be meeting at my house on October 4th at 2pm and my door will be open until we are done (but no later than 9-10pm).
We will be doing wood blocking. This creates a wide range of what you can do. Please look at my Pinterest page to see a few ideas. I'm not set on what I'm doing yet, but here are my top 3, just to give you an idea.


 
 
Details
  • RSVP ASAP
  • Please bring your own food/drinks/alcohol.
  • Remember your project and wood glue. I have a craft room filled with miscellaneous supplies that you can look through if you'd like (including paper that most of us will need)
  • This will be an open house format since we will all be working on different things. Patrice will be here teaching earlier in the day so if you need guidance please come close to 2pm.
  • Find a sitter if possible
  • If you are in Grantsville/Tooele area and want to go to SLC with me, or if you are in SLC and want to meet me at Wood Connection, please let me know when you can go.
If you haven't seen my other posts please click here for more information.
 
OH! And if you aren't following this page please do so. It makes it so much easier to communicate what is going on when I know you are getting the information. Also remember to share the web address (ladiesallday.blogspot.com) with any friends you want to come along with you. You can follow by clicking the blue "join this site" icon in the top right corner. (If you are on your phone click the link "view web version" toward the bottom of the page, then the "join this site" link in the top right corner.)
 
See you soon!
 
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment