Thursday, July 18, 2013

Photo Challenge! Starts 7.19.13

Have you ever wanted to do a Photo Challenge just for fun!? That's what we are doing for the next 30 days! No pressure to take amazing pictures. (I'm just going to use my trusty phone camera) Mostly what we are looking for here is your interpretation of the description for each day. Get creative and have some fun! Post your pictures to Instagram and "add" Ladies All Day to the picture as well as putting @ladiesallday, #LadiesAllDay in the comment section. The photo of the day that has the most likes at the end of the challenge will be posted here for a final collage! (On the note: Don't forget to like your favorite picture of the day on Instagram. You can do this by going to the Ladies All Day Profile and clicking on the "Photos of Ladies All Day" icon. If you added Ladies All Day correctly when you loaded your picture it will show up here. Remind others to go look and like your pictures too!)

This should keep us in touch and busy during our off months from Ladies Night.  If you don't have Instagram and still want to play email me your picture and I will post it to the Ladies All Day Instagram Gallery for you.

But! Before you see the list I have something else to talk about. I'm going to host a dinner party with Pampered Chef! I had so much fun at Amber's Party! I felt like I was in the audience of a food show, but actually got to eat the food AND have dessert! Amazing Dessert! Even if you don't buy anything it's worth coming for dinner. THIS WILL BE FOR GUYS AND GIRLS- No kids please. We can also do a ladies only night another night if you'd like. Let me know? I will give more detail when it gets closer, but I do need to know what date works best for everyone.

Da-Du-Da Duuuunnnnnn- The list for our Photo Challenge!!
Thank you Britt for helping me come up with this list and for the idea of everyone joining in!!

*BTW I took the photo in the background while 4wheeling at "The B" a few months ago. :)


 ****************************************
 30 Day Photo Challenge
1- Portrait
2- Something Blue
3- Wood
4- Natural
5- Mode of Transportation
6- Circle
7- Favorite Color
8- Animal
9- Something New
10- Part of Your Routine
11- Play Time
12- A Feeling
13- Something that Makes Noise
14- Comfort
15- Homemade
16- Progress
17- Square
18- Light
19- Something that Needs Fixed
20- Underneath
21- Something Old
22- Something Out of the Ordinary
23- An Insect
24- Food That is Good for You
25- Picture of a Picture
26- 3 Things
27- Above
28- Uniform
29- Family
30- You
If you get behind it's ok, or if you only pick a few to do, that's ok too. If you don't follow the days in order just be sure to write in your description what day your picture is for. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment