Monday, November 11, 2013

Pinterest Party Results

This Ladies Day was SO much fun!! The creativity was out of control! I wish I had taken more pictures, I always do. I will post what I have.

We had ladies making wreaths, scrapbooks, wall hangings and misc Christmas gifts for the kiddos. We had so much food to eat I think I gained a few pounds! Snickers salad, the best microwaved fudge, strawberries filled with amazing something, tomato lentil soup, bean dip to die for, chili tortellini, healthy no bake cookies and my favorite pumpkin chocolate cookies!  

I cannot wait to do this party again! Amber is having another party at her house Saturday if any of you want to go. Same as this one- open house, noon-whenever. Bring your craft and a dish to share. Please let her know if you are going to be there.

Here are the few pictures I have:

 Mom and Krystal messing around

Mel, Val and Mia

Traci making a memory board


My mom cleaning and Cav making Star Wars Paper characters like "Darth Paper"

Amber making a scrapbook

 Krystal finally gluing

One of my projects (Color sorting)
 

 
Cookies and fudge

Strawberries filled with heaven

This is my next project!

Snickers Salad

Mel always smiles!

My prego cousin and me

Tomato Lentil Soup
 
 
I apologize I didn't get pictures of everyone. I didn't think to take pictures till we were almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment