Monday, November 18, 2013

Saturday Girls Day (AGAIN!)

WAIT! Before you read and ask for free tickets take a second and click on the blue link to the right. You know... The one that says JOIN THIS SITE. I'd appreciate it! Ok. Moving on to free stuff...

What a Woman Wants Expo is going on this weekend! A few of us are planning on going in the AM on Saturday. We have EXTRA FREE tickets to get in. If you would like them please contact me and I will find a way to meet up and give them to you. Obviously I'd like you to come with us and meet me at the entrance! If you've never been to this expo the name really says it all- PLUS this is the Christmas show. Consider Christmas shopping finished all in one place! Can't wait!

Let me know ASAP if you want a FREE ticket!

For the photo challenge in December. I think we should start sooner so that we aren't all thinking about it over Christmas. How about starting on the 25th?

I will come up with ideas and post them on or before the 25th. I will also post new "instructions" since Instagram has added a new feature making this a lot easier to do. If you would like to contribute ideas for photos please do so in the next 24 hours or so.

Thanks to everyone who came to Amber's Girls Day! So much fun! I made a step stool for my mud room! Now I have 1 more to make for the kids bathroom. I love being crafty!

See you all soon,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment