Friday, May 16, 2014

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! And food choices!

And the Winner Is.... Dun, Dun, Dun... #6!!
 
Start thinking about what you want your words to be- And no shame if you use the cute saying that is already on it! Also- measure the space where it will hang and go get your canvas! Wahoo! We are getting so close to doing this class!! (When buying your canvas remember to use a coupon. Hobby Lobby always has a 40% off online- You can pull it up on your phone while in line...)
 
As far as food goes- I want to make sure we have some things to keep us full as well as things that are easy to snack on. Here is what I'm thinking. If you have a different idea let me know.
Pick an item from the list below to bring. First come, First Serve kind of idea. I will post who got what once all items are checked off. Keep in mind that we may need more than one of each item. I will communicate with you while this is all happening. Facebook is fine, but it would be easier for me if you text.
 
The list:
 
Frozen Meatballs
Rolls (for the meatballs)
Spaghetti Sauce
Parmesan Cheese
Cheese Tray
Crackers
Salad of Any Kind (Pasta, Lettuce, Fruit...)
Chips & Dip
Dessert or Sweet of any kind
And everyone will need to bring whatever cocktail or drink you will be having for the night. I have a few juice mixers and may have some Pepsi on hand. And of course I will have water :) 
RSVP's are a HUGE deal for this Ladies Night! If you haven't RSVP'd and are coming- Please let me know ASAP.
If you RSVP'd that you are coming and aren't- Please let me know ASAP.
If you RSVP'd a maybe- Please let me know ASAP if you are coming or not.
 
Thanks Ladies! I expect I will be hearing from all of you shortly :) 
 
-L
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment