Friday, October 3, 2014

Calendar for 2014/2015

Wood Blocking Party Tomorrow!! I hope you are all ready! Please keep in mind we are going to get messy- DON'T WEAR YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT! Wear sweats and a T-shirt or bring an apron.

A reminder of what you need:
Your project
Accessories such as paper, decorations, paint, screws...
WOOD GLUE!
Dish to pass
Whatever you are drinking
Anything you volunteered to bring
 
If you need any more information click here
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
I have started a calendar for 2015 (and the rest of 2014) Please respond so we can fill in the rest.
 
2014
November- Pinterest Party (Leslie)
December- Card Making, Address Books, Sending Out Holiday Cards (Leslie)
2015
January-
February- My Favorite Thing (Tierney)
March- Cocktails and Canvas (Amber)
April-
May- Planter Boxes (Sue)
June-
July-
August-
September-
October- Wood Blocking (Patrice)
November- Pinterest Party (Leslie)
December- Card Making, Address Books, Send Out Holiday Cards (Leslie)
 
For 2015 we are trying to get these things in line. If you can teach, help or host OR if you have some other idea to add please let me know. I’m doing my best to get a variety of activities together.
·         A computer class to learn updated programs
·         A sewing class
·         A budgeting class (I can head this up, but there may be someone with more experience than me)
·         A cooking class (Teresa has volunteered to teach us! We just need to set a date)
·         A night out (dinner and a chick flick?)
I like the way we have the holiday months set up. If anyone wants to mix it up let me know. Last year we skipped a lot of months! I would like to have something planned each month this year, although I may not be able to attend or host all of them.
You can see above which months need to be filled. If you can host any of these months please let me know.
Here are some ideas that have been done/brought up in the past- (Some of these are links in case you don't know what it is)
Color Me Mine
Vision Board
Color Me Rad 5k
Essential Oils Class
What A Woman Wants Expo (or any expo that sounds interesting)
Game Night
Recipe Sharing
“Counseling” (Just sharing what life is going on for each of us)
Belly Dancing Class
Bowling
Sporting Event (Grizzlies game!?)
Shopping/Cocktails Downtown
Gardening
Menu Planning
Couponing
Museum (like the Leonardo)
Can’t wait for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment