Thursday, February 5, 2015

February/March

February 
"My Favorite Things"

I need to know who is interested in this before I do a ton of planning.

How it works: (I hope this makes sense)
Basically we would set a dollar amount (this will be set once we know how many people are coming) and you would buy your favorite thing for that $ amount for each person.

Let's pretend 5 people RSVP'd and we set an amount of $3. You would buy 4 of your favorite thing that costs $3- $12 total (5- $15 if you buy one for yourself) This could be nail polish, a hair brush, a pen, a storage container...whatever you think of as your favorite thing.  Then we each bring what we bought to the ladies day and we all exchange and talk about why we love it. You end up going home with some pretty cool, new stuff!
Who's in? It will have to be at the end of the month for me to have time to plan it... Let me know by the end of this weekend (February 8th).

March 
Cocktails and Canvas

Amber has agreed to teach us again!! This is so much fun and I'm pretty excited to plan it again!

We are going to do it a little differently this year and I will post more details once Amber is ready to show me what we are doing. However, I know she is going to teach a class and the set up will be similar to what we did last year. Please let me know if you are interested in coming. I'm not sure if my house will fit all of us this year so we may have to find another space.
Here is the information from last year if you need a refresher or are new to this.  

Let me know about February "My Favorite Things" and March "Cocktails and Canvas" when you communicate with me. As soon as I get feedback I will make another post.

Talk to you soon,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment