Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Favorite Thing- February 21st

I've had a lot of interest in this party! Hooray! I'm happy that we get to have it! 

My Favorite Thing!
February 21st 6pm-9pm
My House

RSVP's were REQUIRED and very important for participation
RSVP needed to be in by 2.13. If you are interested and didn't RSVP please let me know. If someone drops out I will add you in. 1st come 1st serve. 
Also, if you RSVP'd yes and can't make it please let me know as soon as you know. Thanks! 

BUDGET

There are 5 of us total. This means we need to buy 4 of the same item (5 if you need one for yourself!) The budget: $3 or less for each item This should put us at $12 total ($15 if you get one for you.) Plus whatever you spend on a treat to share (Please keep this under $5) 

WHAT TO BRING

- Your favorite thing (x4)
-A treat to share (appetizer or dessert)
-Your own drink(s)


PLEASE READ
Avoiding kids coming because I have a newborn. Let me know if you don't have a babysitter ahead of time. I'd like to keep all school-aged kids out of my house so my new one doesn't get sick. 

The whole idea of this night is to share something you love (within the budget) and get to know one another in a creative way. I'm pretty excited to see what everyone thinks of! 




See you soon, 

L

No comments:

Post a Comment