Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dinner plans! September 13th at 7pm

Dinner plans have been made. Remember this is for guys and gals. Friday the 13th- yep this coming Friday. I will be providing dinner and dessert. We will be meeting at 7pm in north salt lake. RSVP is important this time because I'm buying food for each guest. Please let me know how many in your group are coming by Thursday morning. I can't wait to see everyone! (Contact me for the exact address)
Also- I have a hostess for Ladies day in October, I just need a place to go. It'll be an all day wood blocking party! Right before the holidays so we can all make holiday decorations (words) for the house! I will post more about it after I get a place and a date set. Please let me know if you have somewhere for us to go.

See you Friday!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment