Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 12th Shopping Trip *More Info

Here is the original post in case you missed it- Vintage Shopping Trip

I've been gathering more information to make sure we are all on the same page,

Here are the bullet points:


  • Meeting there at 11am (because lets be honest, getting there by 10am with 2 kids of my own plus a carpool isn't going to happen) *See Picture Below
  • Parking is $5 (You're gonna want to carpool so you don't waste more money on parking that you could use to buy vintage stuff! I can help set you up with someone in your area)
  • I have posted a picture of the fairgrounds with parking and where to meet. If you are going to be there before or after 11am please text or call me (If you don't have my # PM me on facebook right meow) 
  • As stated before KIDS are welcome and I'll be pushing a stroller with my kiddos in it. (Kids 12 and under are free)
  • Bring cash for parking and in case you'd like to purchase stuff. 
  • Bring a bag because I'm sure you'll be purchasing stuff. Good stuff. Beautiful stuff.
  • There will be food there. Ummm... more specifically Waffle Love and other less important food trucks.
  • Tickets are $7 at the door, but I've heard there is usually quite a line. I have already purchased mine online. With online fees it was $8.81 total. I was sent an email with one of those weird square things that they will scan at the gates. 
If you have further questions please let me know. 

Smaller bullet points in case you don't want to read my commentary... 

  • Meet at North side of the Grand Building at 11am
  • Parking is $5- Cash
  • Still see picture for map of fair grounds
  • KIDS ARE WELCOME (12 and under are free)
  • Bring a bag to carry your purchases in and cash to buy them
  • Buy tickets by waiting in line there for $7 or online with no wait for $8.81
  • Food trucks will be there to feed you.
  • Text or call me if you aren't going to be there at 11am. 
And since I'm posting this on facebook too... If you are here reading this on my webpage, contact me (text, facebook message, email, comment below...) I'll have a drawing for a prize while at the expo for anyone who contacts me and tells me you saw this here. :) 

Talk to you soon!
-L

1 comment: