Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cocktails and Canvas Original Painting!

I just got the painting sample from Amber! Get your wheels turning on how to make this fit in your home, choosing colors etc. I'm ready to do this and get creative! I love the crown! I may make it crooked or put the owl on a branch? Hmm... How do you want to personalize yours?

Thanks for doing all the work Amber! Now I need for sure RSVP's so Amber can get the whole class ready. Please let me know no later than March 7th.

If you don't have my contact info please leave a comment below and I will get in touch with you with all the location details.

CLICK HERE for the original post for this event

Thanks!

-L

So like a true artist, her work is never done. Amber sent me the bottom picture to share and before I could really even post, she sent me a follow up with changes to the original. I thought I'd share both so you can see the variation just in her version. Can you see the differences? The top picture she added jewels to the crown and some black paint on the edges. And I just noticed she added white polka dots to the wings and tummy.  Crazy how much those details changed the entire art piece! I'm excited to see how everyone interprets this painting in their own way. (BTW the owl is paper, not paint...)

After

Before

No comments:

Post a Comment