Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cocktails and Canvas Pictures

Alright Ladies! I have some info along with pictures from the last Ladies Day.

Info 1st:

Amber is hosting a class in June- She is having a mother/daughter or BFF day and offering 2 paintings for $25. (Or you can just do one for $15) You don't have to have a partner- you can do both for yourself (Probably what I will do because I like both of the paintings!) Link over to her page for more information.

If you can't make it to her house in June why not throw a party in your home!? She is offering classes in home now. You only need a few people to join you. Contact her for benefits of hosting your own party. And if you need help planning it please let me know (I really like making invitations and setting up the details. Secretly I wish I was a party planner!) 
Contact Amber at thelaziestartist@outlook.com to set up your party! 
Have you shared her info on social media for your 1/2 price classes!? Remember to tag her when you do.



Pictures:



















I LOVE how different each painting is! This is one of my favorite parties! Thank you to everyone who came out! I can't wait to see all of you in April for Pedicures and Color Me Mine!
Talk to you soon,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment