Friday, March 20, 2015

The Votes Are In!

I have had an overwhelming amount of votes come in for BOTH pedicure and Color Me Mine. I was also notified that the pedicure would have been scheduled Easter weekend and to do it a different time, so we decided to do it on a weeknight at about 7 PM, I'm just waiting for a date that works.  If there is a day of the week that works better for you please let me know as soon as possible. I will try to accommodate as many people as possible. Remember that this spa is adults only- you will need a sitter for your kids. 

Color Me Mine is still up in the air as far as a date goes. It will have to be earlier in the day so that we have plenty of time to paint. Let me know what day of the week works best for you asap. 

I'm so excited to see all of you! 

Text, call, email, comment or Facebook message. 
Talk to you all soon!

-L 

No comments:

Post a Comment