Tuesday, March 24, 2015

PEDICURES!

I have finally figured out a plan with Cameo for pedicures!

PEDICURES
April 8th 6:30pm
Cameo in Murray 
$30 (plus tip)

Here's what to do:

Call or sign up online. (It's probably better to call to make sure you get in at the same time as everyone)

Call: 801-747-5700 Option: 2 Option: 2 again.
Set your appointment up for April 8th at 6:30pm. They fill up fast and it's 1st come 1st serve. Let them know you will be joining me- Leslie. Then let me know that I should be expecting you.

Online: Fill out the form on the right hand side-  in the "notes" section add that you will be joining me- Leslie- for a pedicure on April 8th at 6:30pm. Here is the link  Let me know when you get your appointment set.

Can't wait!

-L

Soon I will post about how to host a Cocktails and Canvas party at your own home! If you can't wait for this post contact me and I will tell you how!

No comments:

Post a Comment