Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Ok ladies- April is not planned as of now. I really need a pedicure! I also have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket! So let's vote- Pedicures or Color Me Mine? I can do pedicures on April 4th (That's my only weekend that I have a sitter) or Color Me Mine on any time  except the 18th-20th (kids welcome!)

Also, I have a ladies day planned for May- just waiting on the hostess to give me a date and details. It will have to do with planter boxes- learning to plant a pot.

So send me a text, email, Facebook message or leave a comment here. Pedicures April 4th or Color Me Mine (send me your available date) or both?
Ready. Set. Go!

-L

Pedicures will be at Cameo College in Murray. We need to get them scheduled all at once so I will need RSVP's as soon as possible. http://cameocollege.com/nail_services.html
Color Me Mine will be in Draper. They are also open on Sunday's so that's an option. I can do weekdays/nights too for this one. Just let me know. http://draper.colormemine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment