Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August- Craft Lake City and Wood Blocking

This Friday is the annual Craft Lake City event and we are going! I know it's pretty late notice if you don't follow me on Facebook, but I'd like to extend the invitation to everyone. If you don't know about this you're not alone. I just barely learned about it- hence the late notice. It looks really neat though! Over 200 vendors- crafts, arts, food, live music... Here is the link for ticket info (and you can troll around for more information too)

We are taking the kids and are planning on being there as close to 5 as possible. (I know how it goes dragging along tiny ones) There is already an event made on Facebook with all the info. Here is the link. I will also add my own so that we can all communicate together.

I would also like to get together for a wood blocking party since we missed that in June. (Sorry guys! I really do want to keep up during the summer but my calendar fills up so dang fast!)

Wood Creation in Taylorsville is my new favorite place to get all my wood blocking stuff! It seems they are a one stop shop. I can get the wood, the paper... even glitter and wire! They have lists of what they used to create the displays so you can do exactly what they do- or create your own masterpiece! Plus there isn't a huge crowd when I go and the store is bigger so it's not as cluttered and overwhelming like the last place we went. (Not naming names :)) Here is the website in case you want to check it out. I already have a few projects to complete but I love going! If you want to meet me there please let me know so we can plan it. Now we just need a date for the main event... Anyone? Sundays are the best for me... I'm thinking the 16th or the 23rd (preferring the 23rd) Also, I'm willing to host it at my house, but if anyone else is willing in the SLC area please let me know ASAP.

Talk to you soon! And hope it's on Friday at the craft show!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment