Monday, September 7, 2015

September My Favorite Thing Party!!

Hi again!

This month snuck up on me!



My Favorite Thing Party!!
Thursday, September 24th- 6:30PM
RSVP for location in Murray

ADULTS ONLY EVENT

This is one of my favorite parties! (go figure) This time I'm going to do it a little different to keep the cost down and make RSVP's easier to track. I also won't have to limit the amount of people who can attend.
*This month we will be getting ONE item of our favorite thing. Wrap it up cute and bring it with. Just ONE item. Just ONE! It must be your favorite thing that costs around $5. Please don't get crazy and spend a lot of money. ONE item. FIVE dollars. WRAPPED. Bring it to dinner and we will play a group game to exchange gifts.

If you've never attended a My Favorite Thing Party here are some ideas: Lipstick, Purse Mirrors, Flashlights, Kitchen Gadgets, Food Items (please have something hard to find if you do foods/drinks), Decorations... Pretty much anything that is your favorite thing that costs about $5. (I have included a picture below of what I got from our last party.)

Since we are meeting at a restaurant, I will need your RSVP's in advance (even if it's day of) so I can get a table big enough for all of us. You can RSVP through this comments section, on Facebook, or if you have my number just by text.

Sorry in advance but this is an ADULTS ONLY event.
If you live near me I will have 1 or 2 seats open in my car. (gotta take the kiddos to daddy in SLC before dinner)


February's party wins:



Talk to you soon,

L

2 comments: